We may ask customers who visit our website or purchase products on our website for contact information, including customer’s name, company name, address, phone number, e-mail address.
The collected Information is used to provide and maintain the website. We may also use this Information to contact you or to send information about Alessandra Mackenzie and its products. You may be invited to receive e-mail correspondence by providing an e-mail address. Your e-mail address and any personal information will not be shared with third parties except to further your business with us or to comply with legal processes and law enforcement requests.
We may also send you information regarding updates to the website, newsletters and advertisements. You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe to any e-mails or mailings by clicking on an “unsubscribe” hyperlink contained in such promotional e-mails or by e-mailing us. Despite unsubscribing from such list, we may send confirmation e-mails if you order online and we may need to contact you by phone, e-mail or regular mail with questions or issues concerning your order.
We acknowledge that you have the right to control how your personal information is collected and used.
The personal information that we collect includes, but may not be limited to the following:
- Your name, current address, age group, e-mail address, telephone/cell phone number and fax number;
- Information about your visit to the website, which includes the date and time of your visit, the pages accessed and the documents retrieved;
- The type of browser you used, and
- Any personal correspondence, which includes e-mails
Why Do We Collect Personal Information?
We offer various products and services to our customers and strive to meet our customers’ needs. We use your personal information for internal purposes such as tracking your order, analyzing your preferences and noting trends and statistics.
The Personal Information We Collect from You
We collect personal information from you only with your consent, which you provide when you open an account or purchase a product. We may also request your consent from time to time to take part in improving products or marketing we think will be useful to you. Unless we inform you otherwise, all personal information is held only to establish and managing our business and customer relationship with you.
By communicating with Alessandra Mackenzie, by e-mail and by completing online forms, you are giving your consent to the collection of whatever personal information you provide. You have no obligation to provide us with any of your personal information unlessand except as may be needed for you to open an account or purchase a product.
We may use your personal information:
- For internal accounting and administration;
- To supply you with information about your account;
- To respond to inquiries;
- To enhance customer service, product options and product performance;
- For promotions, competition entry forms, redemption vouchers and special offers;
- To administer sales records;
- To provide information about us, our products, services and special offers; and
- To analyze our website usage.
Occasionally we have outside organizations provide us with help in conducting our business. We take all steps to ensure that these organizations both inside and outside of the United States deal with personal information according to this policy.
The following describes some of the ways that we may use your personal information:
- Advertisers. We may disclose some limited, non-specific personal information to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. We do NOT, however, disclose any information that could be used to identify you personally.
- Cookies. When you visit the website, our server may attach a small data file known as a “cookie” to your hard drive. This enables us to analyze usage patterns on our website in order to tailor it to our users’ needs. Cookies are safe and cannot be used to deliver a virus. Cookies only identify your computer to our servers when you visit our website. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can refuse their transfer to your computer’s hard drive by adjusting your Internet browser. You will be able to browse through our site, but you will not be able to establish a shopping cart session and make a purchase online.
- Legal Requests. Alessandra Mackenzie may be required to disclose your personal information for law enforcement or regulatory purposes.
Protection of Your Personal Information
Although Alessandra Mackenzie uses industry standard practices to protect your personal information, we DO NOT REPRESENT or WARRANT that personal information will remain secure and cannot guarantee that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. As a matter of policy, however, we NEVER sell or rent any personal information about you to any third party.
As far as permissible under law, Alessandra Mackenzie disclaims responsibility for the unauthorized access of personal information held by Alessandra Mackenzie.
We take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure and protect it from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. If you request details about the personal information we hold of yours, we will promptly process your request after verifying your identity and will correct any information you find is inaccurate or out of date.
Our website is not directed at children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13.
From time to time, it may be necessary for us to review and revise our privacy statement. We reserve the right to change our privacy statement at any time and to notify you by publishing an updated version of the policy on the Alessandra Mackenzie website at www.alessandramackenzie.com.
If you have any queries in relation to this policy or its administration or you would like more details about the information we collect and hold, please contact us.