It’s getting colder, and with the change of weather comes an increased inclination on my part to stay indoors. With my pajamas selected and my pillows fluffed, here are 7 things I’ll be doing to elevate my Halloweekend in:
- THANKFUL for this list of not-so-scary movies.
- Impressing my guests (and myself) with these Martha-approved bones
- and relying on Ina for the best truffled popcorn recipe to devour while watching the not-so-scary movies.
- Pretending I have time to make my own candy corn (and just generally fascinated by the process).
- I can’t think of a more appropriate beverage than Phantom wine.
- Adding to the coziness with a decadent cup of Oaxacan hot chocolate.
- Snuggling up with this luscious cashmere blanket.
Wishing you a spooktacularly cozy Halloween!